After the session the participants should be able to :
- Understand the role of captive mechanisms in the financing of risk for organisations ,
- Define the taxonomy of captive mechanisms (pure, single parent, shared, rent a captive, etc.),
- Understand the cost and benefits associated with the use of a captive,
- Negotiate the development and implementation of ART to reach the organisation’s objectives,
- Monitor the ART activity throughout the organisation.
Consultants and auditors, risk management professionals, finance staff, insurance managers. Brokers and agent staff, insurers, etc.
as an inter-company seminar and can be programmed “on demand” as a tailored action depending on the public concerned
English, French, Arabic (strategic partnership with ACF-Morocco)