Welcome to JPLA Consultants
Who we are?
JPLA_Consultants, LLC is incorporated in Delaware (USA) and its main office is in Centre City Philadelphia. Founded in 2010, by Jean-Paul Louisot its managing partner, and Christophe Girardet, partner, it follows in the footsteps of CARM_Institute, a French institution funded in 2003 that certified over 2000 risk-managers all over French speaking Countries.
Dr. Jean-Paul A. LOUISOT
MBA, ARM, FIRM
Docteur ès Sciences de Gestion
At the heart of our action, in all times and all locations, it means
- Abiding by the ethical rules of our professions,
- Maintaining a rigorous activity without yielding to pressure of any nature,
- Holding to a strict independence guardian of our impartiality.
It is the cornerstone for relevant actions and advice; it implies
- Recruiting staff and partners who have graduated from the best universities and institutes,
- Enhancing group competence development through shared experience feedback to strengthen the talent of each member of the team,
- Requiring all staff and partners to attend training sessions to ensure up-to-date competencies,
- Taking part in specialised international conferences and in the work of the institutions in charge of developing professional standard in our fields.
It is based on attentive listening of our clients’ needs to offer them spot on tailored solutions. It is evidenced through
- Validating all of our staff project at all steps of the process (interviews reports, issues identification, proposed solutions wording),
- Developing conclusions/actions of the highest quality for our clients.
Our clients’ issues are our own and we strive to
- Satisfy our clients at all time,
- Make sure our teams react swiftly to clients’ requests,
- Anticipate clients’ expectations so that we act efficiently.
We remain at all time at tuned to our clients, ready to get into gear at the earliest request which requires
- Allocating time and efforts as needed to offer simple and efficient solutions,
- Mobilising our teams to answer punctual requests.